You have no items in your shopping cart.
Package Title: Aquanaut
Schedule: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Promo Period: June 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018
Voucher Validity: 60 days from end of promo period
1. Voucher is valid only at: Aquanaut
2. Online Reservation via MANILA OCEAN PARK website must be accomplished. Choose the desired schedule of visit. Voucher shall be sent through guests’ email address.
3. Redemption Booth is open daily, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
i. Please present the following to claim your tickets:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Photocopy of ID Printed voucher
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back) Valid ID of claimant
ii. Buy as many vouchers as you want.
iii. For re-scheduling, call Manila Ocean Park for the booking availability.
4. Wrist Tag is valid only on the date of redemption and on a SINGLE-ENTRY only, and must be at the attraction 20 minutes before the booked schedule. Wrist Tag must be worn at all times.
i. Wrist Tag shall be scanned to gain entry to the Briefing Area, located at the 2nd level (pass through the entrance of the Glass Bottom Ride Attraction).
5. A 15-Minute BRIEFING must be ATTENDED by the guest to know more about the PROCEDURES, DOs and DON’Ts of the attraction.
6. WAIVER must be accomplished by the guest. Kids or minors must be accompanied by their parents or guardians before diving to the tank. Guest must always be accompanied by the MOP Trainer.
7. A COMPLETE DIVING SUIT (Wet Suit, Diving Helmet and Aqua Shoes/ Boots) will be provided by Manila Ocean Park to the guest with NO EXTRA CHARGE.
8. The Aquanaut is on a first come, first served basis. Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
9. Price is net of all taxes.
10. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
11. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
12. MOP reserves the right to limit and refuse entries of the guest. Guest should be at least 5 years old to allow entry. Attraction is NOT RECOMMENDED to guest with specific HEALTH CONCERNS (i.e heart ailments, pregnancy and such that may be harmful to the guest).
13. A certificate will be given to the guest after the activity.
PARK and DIVING AREA RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. MOP is open daily, from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm unless changes in opening hours are posted at any attraction or at MOP website.
· AQUANAUT AREA is open daily from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
2. Guest must be at least 5 feet to enjoy the attraction.
3. NO GUEST with HEALTH ISSUES shall be allowed. Such health issues include pregnancy, heart or lung problem, asthma and any of such that may be harmful to the guest. Likewise, guest with open wounds and skin diseases shall not be allowed.
4. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets or personal items belonging to the Guests.
5. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
6. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply. However a CHANGE SCHEDULE shall be entertained.
7. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the park. Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the following items to be brought inside the attraction.
· CAMERAS – Digital, Video and Underwater
8. MOP will provide A COMPLETE DIVING SUIT to the guests in AQUANAUT.
9. As a gesture to other park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the staging of the shows. Likewise, No running, horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behavior shall be allowed.
10. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the park.
11. Children must always be accompanied by parents or guardians.
12. MOP reserve the right to ask the guest to leave the park without refund for failure to comply with any of the park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order.
1. Promotion period is from December 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018
2. Aquanaut is valid for guests 5 feet & above.
3. Promo should not be availed in conjunction with any other promo or discount.
4. Certificate can be claimed from MOP Aquanaut Facilitator
5. Wrist Tag tickets are valid on the day of purchase only. Not valid for replacement with any attractions.
6. Unused tickets of the promo will not be subject to any cash refund.
7. Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
DTI - FTEB SPD Permit No. 8073, Series of 2018
For more inquiries:
◦ Call: (02) 567 – 7777 ext. 118, 119, 123,
◦ Visit: www.manilaoceanpark.com
◦ Facebook: Manila Ocean Park (Official)