June 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019
June 1, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Voucher is valid for one (1) person only.
- Present the following at the redemption booth located at the park entrance to claim your ticket:
Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as a gift)
Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID of the buyer and claimant Authorization letter
- Wrist Tag is valid only on the date and time specified during online reservation. Wrist Tag is valid for SINGLE-ENTRY only, and the guest must be at the attraction 20 minutes before the booked schedule. Wrist Tag must be worn at all times.
- A 15-minute BRIEFING must be attended by the guest to know more about the PROCEDURES, DO’s and DON’Ts of the attraction.
- Guest should follow the step-by-step procedures and dos and don’ts discussed in the briefing. Otherwise, the guest will be assisted to exit for non-compliance.
- A WAIVER must be accomplished by the guest. Kids or minors must be accompanied by their parents or guardians. Guest must always be accompanied by the MOP Trainer.
- Complete and proper swimwear attire (1 pc. Swimsuit, board shorts, rash guard) is recommended.
- Mermaid Swim Experience is on a first come, first served basis. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- Price is net of all taxes.
- MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
- MOP will not be liable for any injury due to negligence.
- MOP reserves the right to limit and refuse entries of the guest.
- The encounter is NOT RECOMMENDED to GUEST with HEALTH PROBLEMS (i.e. Heart and lung problems, asthma, pregnancy and such that may be harmful to the guest).
- A certificate will be given to the guest after the activity.
- Picture taking during the encounter is strictly prohibited. An official photographer will be present during the encounter.
- Companions who do not have tickets are not allowed in the activity area.