Promo Period Voucher Validity
March 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019 March 1, 2019 - July 30, 2019 (Not Valid on May 18, 25 & 26, 2019)
- Voucher is valid for one (1) person only.
- Present the following at the redemption booth located at the park entrance to claim your ticket:
- Wrist Tag is valid only on the date and time specified during online reservation. Wrist Tag is valid for SINGLE-ENTRY only, and the guest must be at the attraction 20 minutes before the booked schedule. Wrist Tag must be worn at all times.
- A 15-minute BRIEFING must be attended by the guest to know more about the PROCEDURES, DO’s and DON’Ts of the attraction.
- Guest should follow the step-by-step procedures and dos and don’ts discussed in the briefing. Otherwise, the guest will be assisted to exit for non-compliance.
- A WAIVER must be accomplished by the guest. Kids or minors must be accompanied by their parents or guardians. Guest must always be accompanied by the MOP Trainer.
- Complete and proper swimwear attire (1 pc. Swimsuit, board shorts, rash guard) is recommended.
- Sharks and Rays Swim Encounter is on a first come, first served basis. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- Price is net of all taxes.
- MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
- MOP will not be liable for any injury due to negligence.
- MOP reserves the right to limit and refuse entries of the guest.
- The encounter is NOT RECOMMENDED to GUEST with HEALTH PROBLEMS (i.e. Heart and lung problems, asthma, pregnancy and such that may be harmful to the guest).
- A certificate will be given to the guest after the activity.
- Picture taking during the encounter is strictly prohibited. An official photographer will be present during the encounter.
- Companions who do not have tickets are not allowed in the activity area.
Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID
Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID of the buyer and claimant Authorization letter