- Promo is valid from June 1 to 30, 2019, 12 NN to 9PM. Promo is not valid and cannot be used on June 16, 11:00AM to 3:00PM.
- Selling period is from May 24, 2019 to June 16, 2019.
- Price of set meals that are good for 3 pax is P1,600.
- Present the following to claim your tickets:
For buyers online:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Photocopy of ID
For relatives or friends of buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Valid ID of claimant
- Voucher is valid from June 1 to 30, 2019 from 12NN to 9PM except on June 16, 11:00AM to 3:00PM.
- Guests can choose from Set Meal A and B on the day of their visit.
- Set Meal A for 3 pax includes the following: Crabmeat Corn Soup, Chicken Satay, Chopsuey, Cha Hae Mee, Selection of 2 Pork and 2 Chicken Hong Kong Roast Platter, Ginger Onion Fish Fillet, Yangchow Fried Rice, 3 bowls of Halo-halo, and 1 round of Iced Tea.
- Set Meal B for 3 pax includes the following: Egg Drop Soup, Pork Satay, Kangkong with Sambal, Bihon Guisado, Selection of 2 Pork and 2 Chicken Hong Kong Roast Platter, Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, Yangchow Fried Rice, 3 bowls of Halo-halo and 1 round of Iced Tea.
- Vouchers can be availed from Manila Ocean Park’s website or at Makan Makan Asian Food Village.
- Same day cancellation and no-show on the event date shall forfeit the voucher. No refund for unused vouchers.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift to family and friends.
- Buy as many vouchers as you want.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call +632 238 6100, +632 567 3512 ext. 106, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Manila Ocean Park will not be liable for any lost or damaged ticket.
- Manila Ocean Park will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 9875, Series of 2019