Reservations and On-site bookings
- Booking date and time is June 19, 2021, from 6PM to 9PM
- Reservations can be made on-site and on www.manilaoceanpark.com
- Bookings will be accepted via online, phone-ins and walk-in channels
- Guests shall provide all required details for processing their booking and payment.
- Name of the Guests (all participating guests)
- Contact details – Telephone / Mobile Number, E-mail ID
- Bookings online shall be confirmed upon receipt of 100 % payment for the number of persons booked
· Bookings encouraged by groups of TWO (2) persons only, per table due to new normal.
- Seats will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
- White Moon Bar reserves the right to limit and refuse entries of the guest should the guest be suffering or showing symptoms of Covid- 19.
- Booking is NOT RECOMMENDED for GUEST with HEALTH PROBLEMS (i.e. Breathing/lung problems, fever, dry cough, and such that may be harmful to the guest as well as other guests).
· Taste of Italy voucher is valid for dine in only
· Set Course Dinner includes: Appetizer - Chicken Caesar Salad, Soup - Slow Roasted Tomato Soup, Main - Beef Ragu, and Finale - Tiramisu
· Not valid for wines and liquors
· One voucher is good for one person
· Guest must present the Taste of Italy voucher and a valid ID upon redemption
· Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift as long as authorization letter from the one who purchased the voucher and one valid ID from the one who will use the voucher are provided upon redemption
This is a “Book & Buy’ event.
REFUND POLICY shall apply as follows:
o Since the event has been scheduled with limited seat availability, NO REFUND POLICY shall apply.
o NO REFUND request shall be entertained for NO SHOWs.
o If the event is canceled due to the following reasons, paying guest will be given the option to consume the amount paid at a later date:
o Force Majeure,
o Ban of the event following orders released by LGU or national government agencies.
Rules & Safety Guidelines:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safe experience with Garden Dining’s Taste of Italy. With this, we would like to ask for your support to make this happen.
- All guests are subject to all the policies and guidelines set forth by OFPPI and IATF
- Guests must be eighteen (18) years old and above and below sixty-five (65) years of age to enjoy the event.
- Table setup has been made considering social distancing.
- ALL GUESTS should follow safety protocol
- Go through security screening for a temperature check.
- Register through Garden Dining by OFPPI’s digital Contact Tracing application.
- Wear a face mask and face shield at all time while in the park (except while dining)
- Refrain from touching surfaces.
- Sanitize hands with alcohol and washing hands from time to time.
- Wait for assistance to be seated.
- Maintain social distancing – Keep distance from other guests and strangers.
- NO GUEST with HEALTH ISSUES shall be allowed. Such health issues include breathing/lung problems, asthma, and any of such that may be harmful to the guest and other guests.
- OFPPI will not be liable for any lost or stolen personal items belonging to the guests.
- OFPPI will not be liable for any injury due to negligence.
- OFPPI will not be liable for delays in service due to late arrival and reserves the right to release the table for waiting guests.
- Bags and other items may be subject to the security check at the point of admission to the park. Thus, OFPPI reserves the right not to allow any of the items listed below to be brought into the park:
- Firearms, dangerous weapons, and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the park for any reason whatsoever.
- As a gesture to other guests, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures. Likewise, no running, horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding, or other inappropriate behavior shall be allowed.
- OFPPI reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the park without refund for failure to comply with any of the park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order.
- These bookings should not be availed in conjunction with any other promo or discount.