You have no items in your shopping cart.
Package Title: Aquanaut
Schedule: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Promo Period: December 1, 2018 – February 28, 2019
Voucher Validity: December 1, 2018 – April 30, 2019
1. Voucher is valid only at: AQUANAUT
2. Voucher is valid for only one (1) person.
3. Online Reservation via Manila Ocean Park’s website must be accomplished. Choose the desired schedule of visit. Voucher shall be sent through guests’ email address. Daily schedule for the encounter is as follows:
· 10:00 am – 10:45 am
· 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
· 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
· 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
· 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
· 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm
· 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm
4. Present the following at the redemption booth located at the park entrance to claim your ticket:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID of the buyer and claimant
5. Wrist Tag is valid only on the date and time specified during online reservation. Wrist Tag is valid for SINGLE-ENTRY only, and guest must be at the attraction 20 minutes before the booked schedule. Wrist Tag must be worn at all times.
6. A 15-minute BRIEFING must be attended by the guest to know more about the PROCEDURES, DO’s and DON’Ts of the attraction.
7. Guest should follow the step-by-step procedures and dos and don’ts discussed in the briefing. Otherwise, guest will be assisted to exit for non-compliance.
8. A WAIVER must be accomplished by the guest. Kids or minors must be accompanied by their parents or guardians. Guest must always be accompanied by the MOP Trainer.
9. A complete diving suit (wet suit, diving helment, and aqua shoes/boots) will be provided by Manila Ocean Park to the guest with no extra charge.
10. The Aquanaut is on a first come, first served basis. Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
11. Price is net of all taxes.
12. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
13. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
14. MOP reserves the right to limit and refuse entries of the guest.
15. Attraction is NOT RECOMMENDED to GUEST with HEALTH PROBLEMS (i.e. Heart andlung problems, asthma, pregnancy and such that may be harmful to the guest).
16. A certificate will be given to the guest after the activity.
17. Picture taking during encounter is strictly prohibited. An official photographer will be present during the encounter.
18. Companions who do not have tickets are not allowed in the activity area.
PARK and DIVING AREA RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. Guest must be at least 5 feet and above to enjoy the attraction.
2. NO GUEST with HEALTH ISSUES shall be allowed. Such health issues include pregnancy, heart or lung problem, asthma and any of such that may be harmful to the guest. Likewise, guest with open wounds and skin diseases shall not be allowed.
3. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets or personal items belonging to the guests.
4. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
5. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply. However a CHANGE SCHEDULE shall be entertained.
6. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the park. Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the items listed below to be brought into the park.
i. CAMERAS – Digital, Video and Underwater
7. As a gesture to other park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the staging of the shows. Likewise, No running, horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behavior shall be allowed.
8. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the park for any reason whatsoever.
9. MOP reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the park without refund for failure to comply with any of the park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order.
10. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows may need to be delayed or suspended. MOP reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY. However, guests can use their attraction tickets on another day or show schedule. They may also exchange a show ticket with another attraction.
11. Voucher should not be availed in conjunction with any other promo or discount.
12. Unused tickets will not be subject to any cash refund.
1. Promotion period is from December 1, 2018 – February 28, 2019
2. Aquanaut is valid for guests 5 feet & above.
3. Promo should not be availed in conjunction with any other promo or discount.
4. Certificate can be claimed from MOP Aquanaut Facilitator.
5. Wrist Tag tickets are valid on the day of purchase only. Not valid for replacement with any attractions.
6. Unused tickets of the promo will not be subject to any cash refund.
7.Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
DTI - FTEB SPD Permit No. 19012, Series of 2018
For more inquiries:
◦ Call: (02) 567 – 7777 ext. 118, 119, 123,
◦ Visit: www.manilaoceanpark.com
◦ Facebook: Manila Ocean Park