Promo Period: February 1, 2020 – February 29, 2020
Voucher Validity: February 1, 2020 – February 29, 2020
- Voucher is valid only at:
Mega Experience P 1025.00
Trails to Antarctica
(Penguin Exhibit & Christmas Village)
Super Toy Collection
Jellies Dancing Sea
World of Creepy
Birds of Prey Kingdom
Sea Lion Show
Penguin Talk Show
All Star Bird Show
- Voucher is valid for one
(1) person only.
- Present the following at
the redemption booth located at the park entrance to claim your ticket:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy
of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID
Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID of the buyer
- Redemption booth is open
daily, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Ticket is valid only on
the date of redemption.
- Ticket is subject to Manila Ocean Park’s Ticket
Terms and Conditions.
- No reservation or advance
- Price is net of all
- Children two (2) feet and
below are free of charge.
- Manila Ocean Park customers who purchase tickets at Manila Ocean Park’s website will have an additional discount. Ocean Saver package will be Php 620. Mega Experience will be Php 1,025.
- Promo period is from February 1, 2020 to February 29, 2020.
- Promo is available at Manila Ocean Park’s website only.
- Promo is valid for adults and children. Children 2 feet and below are free of charge.
- Unvisited attractions that are part of the promo will not be subject to any cash refund.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of any attraction or show, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI FTEB PERMIT NO. 01439 Series of 2020