This Online Super Sale package includes ONE (1) ticket.
This package includes the following attractions: Oceanarium, Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit and Christmas Village), Super Toy Collection, and Jellies Dancing Sea Fairies
Promo Period: June 12, 2019 – August 31, 2019
*extended until September 30, 2019 as approved by DTI-FTEB
Voucher Validity: June 12, 2019 – November 30, 2019
1. Voucher is valid only at:
· ONLINE SUPER SALE P 399.00
Oceanarium, Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit & Christmas Village), Super Toy Collection and Jellies Dancing Sea Fairies
2. Present the following to claim your tickets:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Photocopy of ID
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Valid ID of claimant
3. The Redemption Booth is open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. It is located at the park entrance.
o Buy as many vouchers as you want.
o Partial redemption is allowed for transactions greater than 1. Please see guest attendant at the redemption booth.
4. Ticket is valid only on the date of redemption and on a SINGLE-ENTRY only.
5. No reservation or advance booking is required.
6. Price is net of all taxes.
7. MOP will not allow a refund ticket. However, a change in schedule may be entertained.
8. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
9. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
For more inquiries:
o Call: (02) 567-7777 ext. 118, 119, 123, 152, 153, 155
o Visit: www.manilaoceanpark.com
o Facebook: Manila Ocean Park (Official)
See the stunning display of marine life in the ocean depths through Asia’s largest underwater viewing tunnel. Be surrounded with over 14,000 sea creatures coming from the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit, Christmas Village)
Manila Ocean Park brings you closer to the highest, driest, coldest, and most desolate place on earth. Take your journey to discover a world like no other. Trails to Antarctica features cool zones including a walk-through exhibit where you can learn more about the distant, frozen wilderness and see Humboldt penguins live!
Weekdays 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Super Toy Collection
Fulfill your superhero dreams with our super fun-filled, picture perfect and interactive Super Zones. Check out the largest toy collection of your childhood superheroes in the Philippines. Kids and the kids at heart will surely enjoy the Supertoy Collection!
Daily 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Jellyfishes are some of the most beautiful creatures of the ocean. They are commonly known as “dancing sea fairies”, gracefully gliding below and on the surface. The Jellies Exhibit has various species with a fascinating display of multi-media effects and breathtaking music. Know more about these transparent marine wonders who have been around for millions of years.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. KIDS TWO (2) FEET BELOW are FREE OF CHARGE.
2. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets.
3. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
4. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply. However, a CHANGE SCHEDULE shall be entertained.
5. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the Park.
Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the abovementioned items to be brought into the Park.
6. As a gesture to other Park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the staging of the shows. Likewise, no running, horseplaying, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behaviour shall be allowed.
7. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the Park for any reason whatsoever.
8. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by their parents.
9. MOP reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the Park without refund for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security, or order.
10. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows may need to be delayed or suspended. MOP reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY. However, guests can use their attraction tickets on another day or show schedule. They may also exchange a show ticket with another attraction.
11. Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
PER DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11179, Series of 2019