You have no items in your shopping cart.
Symphony Evening Show
Sharks and Rays Dry Encounter
Sea Lion Show
Package Title: Deep Sea Rush 6
Attractions: Oceanarium, Symphony Evening Show, The Barnyard, The Birdhouse, Sharks and Rays Dry Encounter, Sea Lion Show
Promo Period: June 1, 2018 – June 30, 2018
Voucher Validity: 60 days from end of promo period
1. Voucher is valid only at:
· DEEP SEA RUSH 6 PACKAGE P 590.00
i. Oceanarium, Symphony Evening Show, The Barnyard, The Birdhouse, Sharks and Rays Dry Encounter, Sea Lion Show
2. Present the following to claim your tickets:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Photocopy of ID
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Valid ID of claimant
3. The Redemption Booth is open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. It is located at the park entrance.
4. Ticket is valid only on the date of redemption and on a SINGLE-ENTRY only.
5. No reservation or advance booking is required.
6. Price is net of all taxes.
7. MOP will not allow a refund ticket. However, a change in schedule may be entertained.
8. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
9. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
For more inquiries:
o Call: (02) 567-7777 ext. 118, 119, 123
o Visit: www.manilaoceanpark.com
o Facebook: Manila Ocean Park (Official)
See the stunning display of marine life in the ocean depths through Asia’s largest underwater viewing tunnel. Be surrounded with over 14,000 sea creatures coming from the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
· · The Barnyard
The Barnyard is a place that will give you joy and relaxation with the undeniable cuteness and sweetness of the pets that are sheltered in it. Watch the bunnies, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats and chickens eat, hop, run and play. Have the chance to see them take care of their babies, and get to learn more about them.
Daily 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
Last Entry 5:30pm
· The Birdhouse
Be surrounded with hundreds of colorful birds at Manila Ocean Park’s new nest, The Birdhouse. Relax and listen to these small and long-tailed Budgies chirp. Watch them play and fly around you, and have the chance to feed them on your hands. This bird squad will surely entertain you.
Daily 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
Last Entry 5:30pm
· Sea Lion Show
Manila Ocean Park is now home to the newest and most lovable members of its marine life community, the South American Sea Lions! Marine Life Habitat lets you meet and greet Icis, Ira, Sandra, Isabel, Yeni, and the only male sea lion, Vincent! Watch them display their intelligence and charm in an entertaining live show. Not only will they wow visitors, they also have something to say against water pollution and destruction of marine habitats.
Daily 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, & 5:00 pm
· Sharks & Rays Dry Encounter
Marine life trainers provide basic information about these creatures and you can reach out to them separated by an acrylic panel. There’s no need to get wet or change clothes. The touch and feel contact heightens your appreciation to care for the ocean and its inhabitants.
Daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
· Symphony Evening Show
Witness the newest, most ambitious and alluring multimedia theatrical water performance in the country! Featuring a harmonious blend of majestic lights, exploding fire, pyrotechnics, laser beams, water screen projections and more elaborate special effects to celebrate life and nature’s beauty only at Manila Ocean Park. This year, we proudly introduce Symphony, a merry fusion of earth’s basic elements – water, fire, air and light to ignite Manila Bay’s night sky with larger than life distinct characters from the sea.
Nightly 6:30 pm
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. KIDS TWO (2) FEET BELOW are FREE OF CHARGE.
2. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets.
3. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
4. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply. However, a CHANGE SCHEDULE shall be entertained.
5. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the Park.
Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the abovementioned items to be brought into the Park.
6. As a gesture to other Park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the staging of the shows. Likewise, no running, horseplaying, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behaviour shall be allowed.
7. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the Park for any reason whatsoever.
8. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by their parents.
9. MOP reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the Park without refund for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security, or order.
10. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows may need to be delayed or suspended. MOP reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY. However, guests can use their attraction tickets on another day or show schedule. They may also exchange a show ticket with another attraction.
11. Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
PER DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 2459, Series of 2018