You have no items in your shopping cart.
Back of the House
Sea Lion Show
Sharks & Rays Dry Encounter
Symphony Evening Show
Package Title: Deep Sea Rush 6
Attractions: Oceanarium, Back of the House, Jellies Exhibit, Sea Lion Show, Sharks & Rays Dry Encounter, Symphony Evening Show
Promo Period: December 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018
Voucher Validity: 60 days from end of promo period
1. Voucher is valid only at:
· DEEP SEA RUSH 6 PACKAGE P 590.00
i. Oceanarium, Back of the House, Jellies Exhibit, Sea Lion Show, Sharks & Rays Dry Encounter, Symphony Evening Show
2. Present the following to claim your tickets:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Photocopy of ID
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Valid ID of claimant
3. The Redemption Booth is open daily from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. It is located at the park entrance.
4. Ticket is valid only on the date of redemption and on a SINGLE-ENTRY only.
5. No reservation or advance booking is required.
6. Price is net of all taxes.
7. MOP will not allow a refund ticket. However, a change in schedule may be entertained.
8. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
9. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
For more inquiries:
o Call: (02) 567-7777 ext. 118, 119, 123
o Visit: www.manilaoceanpark.com
o Facebook: Manila Ocean Park (Official)
See the stunning display of marine life in the ocean depths through Asia’s largest underwater viewing tunnel. Be surrounded with over 14,000 sea creatures coming from the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
· Back of the House
Back of the House is the “scientific core” of the Oceanarium’s operations. It is MOP’s newest attraction that utilizes scientific knowledge in explaining MOP’s success in maintaining marine life under its care. This is a fun and educational tour for students and those who want to pursue higher learning in marine science.
Daily 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
· Jellies Exhibit
Jellyfishes are some of the most beautiful creatures of the ocean. They are commonly known as “dancing sea fairies”, gracefully gliding below and on the surface. The Jellies Exhibit has various species with a fascinating display of multi-media effects and breathtaking music. Know more about these transparent marine wonders who have been around for millions of years.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
· Sea Lion Show
Manila Ocean Park is now home to the newest and most lovable members of its marine life community, the South American Sea Lions! Marine Life Habitat lets you meet and greet Icis, Ira, Sandra, Isabel, Yeni, and the only male sea lion, Vincent! Watch them display their intelligence and charm in an entertaining live show. Not only will they wow visitors, they also have something to say against water pollution and destruction of marine habitats.
Daily 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, & 5:00 pm
· Sharks & Rays Dry Encounter
Marine life trainers provide basic information about these creatures and you can reach out to them separated by an acrylic panel. There’s no need to get wet or change clothes. The touch and feel contact heightens your appreciation to care for the ocean and its inhabitants.
Daily 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
· Symphony Evening Show
Witness the newest, most ambitious and alluring multimedia theatrical water performance in the country! Featuring a harmonious blend of majestic lights, exploding fire, pyrotechnics, laser beams, water screen projections and more elaborate special effects to celebrate life and nature’s beauty only at Manila Ocean Park. This year, we proudly introduce Symphony, a merry fusion of earth’s basic elements – water, fire, air and light to ignite Manila Bay’s night sky with larger than life distinct characters from the sea.
Nightly 6:30 pm
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. KIDS TWO (2) FEET BELOW are FREE OF CHARGE.
2. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets.
3. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
4. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply. However, a CHANGE SCHEDULE shall be entertained.
5. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the Park.
Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the abovementioned items to be brought into the Park.
6. As a gesture to other Park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the staging of the shows. Likewise, no running, horseplaying, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behaviour shall be allowed.
7. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the Park for any reason whatsoever.
8. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by their parents.
9. MOP reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the Park without refund for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security, or order.
10. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows may need to be delayed or suspended. MOP reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY. However, guests can use their attraction tickets on another day or show schedule. They may also exchange a show ticket with another attraction.
11. Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
PER DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 17971, Series of 2017