You have no items in your shopping cart.
Symphony Evening Show
Super Toy Collection
Sea Lion Show
All Star Bird Show
Back of the House
World of Creepy Crawlies
Birds of Prey Kingdom
Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit & Christmas Village)
Package Title: Marine Voyage 15 – Special Birthday Treat (3 + 1)
This Marine Voyage 15 – Special Birthday Treat package includes THREE (3) Marine Voyage tickets plus ONE (1) complimentary ticket for the birthday celebrant.
This package includes the following attractions: Oceanarium, Symphony Evening Show, The Barnyard, The Birdhouse, Super Toy Collection, Sea Lion Show, All Star Bird Show, Penguin Talkshow, Back of the House, Fish Spa, World of Creepy Crawlies, Birds of Prey Kingdom, Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit & Christmas Village), Neon Rides
Promo Period: December 1, 2018 – February 28, 2019
Voucher Validity: December 1, 2018 – April 30, 2019
1. Birthday celebrant can avail the promo throughout his/her Birthday month
(e.g. January 5 can be availed from January 1 to 31, one time entry).
2. Birthday celebrant can avail within his/her Birthday month.
3. Celebrant must be accompanied by a minimum of 3 paying guests.
4. Promo is applicable to Sea Breeze Express (P760/PAX) and Marine Voyage (P995/PAX) packages only.
5. Celebrant must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport). In the case that the adult guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school/company/parent’s I.D) In the case that the child guest doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by his/her parent’s picture I.D. or his/her own picture I.D (school I.D.).
6. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with other in-house promotions or discounts.
7. Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
1. Voucher is valid only at:
· (3) SETS of MARINE VOYAGE 15 PACKAGE P 2,985.00
o Symphony Evening Show
o The Barnyard
o The Birdhouse
o Super Toy Collection
o Sea Lion Show
o All Star Bird Show
o Penguin Talkshow
o Back of the House
o Fish Spa
o World of Creepy Crawlies
o Birds of Prey Kingdom
o Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit & Christmas Village)
o Neon Rides
2. Present the following at the redemption booth located at the park entrance to claim your ticket:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID
For Relatives or Friends of Buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (FRONT only)
Photocopy of valid ID of the buyer and claimant
3. Redemption booth is open daily, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
4. Wrist tag is valid only on the date of redemption and on a SINGLE-ENTRY only.
5. No reservation or advance booking required.
6. Price is net of all taxes.
7. MOP will not allow a refund ticket. However, a change in schedule may be entertained.
8. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen ticket or item belonging to the guest.
9. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
For more inquiries:
o Call: (02) 567-7777 ext. 118, 119, 123
o Visit: www.manilaoceanpark.com
o Facebook: Manila Ocean Park (Official)
See the stunning display of marine life in the ocean depths through Asia’s largest underwater viewing tunnel. Be surrounded with over 14,000 sea creatures coming from the Philippines and Southeast Asia.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
•Symphony Evening Show
Witness the newest, most ambitious and alluring multimedia theatrical water performance in the country! Featuring a harmonious blend of majestic lights, exploding fire, pyrotechnics, laser beams, water screen projections and more elaborate special effects to celebrate life and nature’s beauty only at Manila Ocean Park. This year, we proudly introduce Symphony, a merry fusion of earth’s basic elements – water, fire, air and light to ignite Manila Bay’s night sky with larger than life distinct characters from the sea.
Nightly 6:30 pm
· The Barnyard
The Barnyard is a place that will give you joy and relaxation with the undeniable cuteness and sweetness of the pets that are sheltered in it. Watch the bunnies, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats and chickens eat, hop, run and play. Have the chance to see them take care of their babies, and get to learn more about them.
Daily 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
Last Entry 5:30pm
· The Birdhouse
Be surrounded with hundreds of colorful birds at Manila Ocean Park’s new nest, The Birdhouse. Relax and listen to these small and long-tailed Budgies chirp. Watch them play and fly around you, and have the chance to feed them on your hands. This bird squad will surely entertain you.
Daily 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
Last Entry 5:30pm
· Super Toy Collection
Fulfill your superhero dreams with our super fun-filled, picture perfect and interactive Super Zones. Check out the largest toy collection of your childhood superheroes in the Philippines. Kids and the kids at heart will surely enjoy the Supertoy Collection!
Daily 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
· Sea Lion Show
Manila Ocean Park is now home to the newest and most lovable members of its marine life community, the South American Sea Lions! Marine Life Habitat lets you meet and greet Icis, Ira, Sandra, Isabel, Yeni, and the only male sea lion, Vincent! Watch them display their intelligence and charm in an entertaining live show. Not only will they wow visitors, they also have something to say against water pollution and destruction of marine habitats.
Daily 11:00 am, 3:00 pm, & 5:00 pm
· All Star Bird Show
Our fine feathered friends provide awesome tricks, amazing stunts, guest participation and an important environmental message for its audience. These intelligent birds consists of macaws, cockatoos, and eagles and provide remarkable showmanship and high-flying thrills.
Daily 1:15 pm and 4:15 pm
· Penguin Talk Show
The country’s first animated talking penguin is finally here! Experience real time digital puppetry in a theatre setting for the Penguin Talk Show. Time to interact with Hamboo the Penguin! Sing, laugh, and get silly in an interactive & dynamic show for all ages.
Weekdays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
(show runs every 30 mins)
· Back of the House
Back of the House is the “scientific core” of the Oceanarium’s operations. It is MOP’s newest attraction that utilizes scientific knowledge in explaining MOP’s success in maintaining marine life under its care. This is a fun and educational tour for students and those who want to pursue higher learning in marine science.
Daily 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
· Fish Spa
Take pampering to a whole new level at the Fish Spa. Have a relaxing moment as doctor fishes nibble dead skin cells from your tired feet, leaving you with rejuvenated skin and a refreshing feeling the natural way. All you have to do is sit back and have fun with these therapeutic fishes as they feast on your toes.
Daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
· World of Creepy Crawlies
Learn more on the importance of often ignored creatures and be enlightened on the magnitude of insects, worms, spiders, bugs, frogs – collectively known as the Creepy Crawlies!
Creepy crawlies are often misunderstood and feared upon but you’ll be amazed at the superpowers they possess and have developed all for the ultimate goal of survival.
Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
· Birds of Prey Kingdom
Birds of Prey Kingdom features one of the most stunning coastal raptors in the country, the Brahminy Kites (Haliastur Indus) locally known as Lawin in Tagalog and Banog in the Visayas region. Have a close encounter with these winged wonders within a unique bird sanctuary as they perched in a hanging bridge along the coast of Manila Bay.
Daily 10:30 pm to 6:00 pm
· Trails to Antarctica (Penguin Exhibit, Christmas Village)
Manila Ocean Park brings you closer to the highest, driest, coldest, and most desolate place on earth. Take your journey to discover a world like no other. Trails to Antarctica features cool zones including a walk-through exhibit where you can learn more about the distant, frozen wilderness and see Humboldt penguins live!
Weekdays 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Weekends & Holidays 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
· Neon Rides
Manila Ocean Park brings Neon Rides which will add color and fun at night. Neon Rides features Instagram-worthy pedal cars which are lit up at night with LED lights. Sing along to your favorite songs and get fit as you pedal your way around our area.
Daily 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. KIDS TWO (2) FEET BELOW are FREE OF CHARGE.
2. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets.
3. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
4. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply. However, a CHANGE SCHEDULE shall be entertained.
5. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the Park.
Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the abovementioned items to be brought into the Park.
6. As a gesture to other Park goers, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the staging of the shows. Likewise, no running, horseplaying, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding or other inappropriate behaviour shall be allowed.
7. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the Park for any reason whatsoever.
8. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by their parents.
9. MOP reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the Park without refund for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security, or order.
10. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows may need to be delayed or suspended. MOP reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY. However, guests can use their attraction tickets on another day or show schedule. They may also exchange a show ticket with another attraction.
11. Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
PER DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 19006, Series of 2018