You have no items in your shopping cart.
One (1) 8R Family Photo
Special Single Serve Cake for Moms
Promo Title: A Date with Mom
Inclusions: Lunch Buffet, One (1) 8R Family Photo, Special Single Serve Cake for Moms
Event is valid on May 12, 2019.
Selling Period: April 13 to May 12, 2019
- Event is valid on May 12, 2019 at Makan Makan Asian Food Village from 11:00AM to 3:00 PM.
Early Bird Rate
(April 13 to April 30):
Adults - P1,300
Kids (4 to 10 years old) - P800
(May 1 to 12):
Adults - P1,500
Kids (4 to 10 years old) - P900
2. Present the following to claim your tickets:
For buyers online:
Present Actual Credit Card or Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Photocopy of ID
For relatives or friends of buyer (given as gift):
Photocopy of Credit Card (front and back)
Valid ID of claimant
3. Please proceed to Makan Makan Asian Food Village 10AM onwards.
4. Voucher is valid only on May 12, 2019, 11:00 AM to 3:00PM for dine-in only.
5. Voucher value covers lunch buffet. Each family availing of the buffet will be given an 8R family photo. Mothers will get a special single serve cake. Prices are inclusive of taxes and service charge.
6. Vouchers can be availed from Manila Ocean Park’s website or at Makan Makan Asian Food Village.
7. Same day cancellation and no-show on the event date shall forfeit the voucher. No refund for unused vouchers.
8. Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift to family and friends.
9. Buy as many vouchers as you want.
10. Children older than 10 years old should pay for the adult rate. Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
11. For inquiries and reservations, please call +632 238 6100, +632 567 3512 ext. 106, or email email@example.com.
12. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher. Manila Ocean Park will not be liable for any lost or damaged ticket.
13. Manila Ocean Park will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
14. Per DTI – FTEB Permit No.6965 Series of 2019
For more inquiries:
o Call: (+632) 238 – 6100 or (+632) 567-7777
o Visit: www.hotelh2o.com and www.manilaoceanpark/tickets
o Facebook: Hotel H2O and Manila Ocean Park (Official)
PARK RULES AND GUIDELINES:
To Our Guests,
The Management would like to give you an enjoyable and safety experience with Manila Ocean Park. With this we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
1. MOP will not be liable for any lost or stolen voucher.
2. MOP will not be liable to any injury due to negligence.
3. NO REFUND POLICY shall apply.
4. Bags and other items may be subject to security check at the point of admission to the Park.
Thus, MOP reserves the right not to allow any of the abovementioned items to be brought into the Park.
5. As a gesture to other guests, patrons are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures during the dinner. Likewise, no running, horseplaying, pushing, or other inappropriate behaviour shall be allowed.
6. Firearms, dangerous weapons and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the Park for any reason whatsoever.
7. Children under 10 years old must be supervised by their parents.
8. MOP reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the Park without refund for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behaviour, to ensure safety, security, or order.
9. Occasionally, during severe weather conditions, shows may need to be delayed or suspended. MOP reserves the right to NO REFUND POLICY.